Here at Holy Trinity, we understand that tuition cost is a major factor in your decision-making process. Because you make sacrifices to send your child to our institution, we are committed to making a Holy Trinity education a reality to all who are interested. We assist our families by offering opportunities for financial aid and academic awards to qualified students.
Full-Year Tuition for the 2016-17 school year was $9,950 -- tuition payments can be made in full, half, or monthly installments.
For more information, please contact our Tuition office at 516-433-2900 ext. 116.
A limited amount of aid is available for Holy Trinity students who demonstrate financial need. Holy Trinity processes all financial aid requests through myTADS Financial Aid Assessment website. The application can be found by clicking here.
Deadline for financial aid consideration is May 10th for the following school year.
For more information about financial aid, please contact our Tuition office at 516-433-2900 ext. 116.
Application Process for Academic Merit Awards
In order to be considered for an academic scholarship, incoming freshmen must:
- Fill out scholarship application form
- Provide report cards from 6th and 7th grades
- Average of B or higher in the core subjects (ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies)
- Prepare a one page typewritten essay outlining why you qualify for a Holy Trinity Scholarship including:
- Why you wish to attend Holy Trinity
- What makes you a strong candidate for the scholarship
- Explanation of our personal qualities, experiences and strengths
- Take CHSEE or TACHS exam and put Holy Trinity as a choice
Deadline is December 1st, 2016
Please submit your application package (application, report cards, essay) to:
Holy Trinity High School
Office of Advancement
98 Cherry Ln
Hicksville, NY 11801
NOTE: All award winners will be notified in their Holy Trinity decision letter. All decision letters will be mailed out in January 2017.
If you have questions regarding the scholarship process, please contact Jackie Governale, Director of Recruitment, at 516-433-2900 ext. 151 or email@example.com
Annual requirements to maintain a scholarship:
- Registration fee paid for by the scholarship recipient
- Recipient maintains a weighted average of 95 or higher
- Recipient must be actively involved in an extracurricular activity (club, sport, arts or service)