It is the Mission of Holy Trinity High School to be a living witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ as a community of faith, hope and love. We seek to educate the whole person: mind, heart, soul and body, and to motivate all students in the pursuit of truth and academic excellence, preparing them for future educational opportunities and service to the Church and to the world.
At Holy Trinity Diocesan High School we believe that we must:
- Create an atmosphere that inspires students to live according to Gospel values and to develop a personal relationship with God through education, prayer and worship.
- Prepare all students to face the moral and social challenges of the twenty-first century in light of the Gospel as expressed through the teachings of the Church.
- Offer diverse opportunities for service to the school and to the global community, emphasizing respect for life and human dignity.
- Provide diverse experiences necessary for responsible citizenship.
- Establish an atmosphere of intellectual challenge where academic excellence, artistic achievement, and critical thinking are fostered and developed to each student’s potential.
- Ensure that all students possess the skills required for lifelong learning in an increasingly technological world.
- Create a caring, safe, and nurturing environment, free from violence, prejudice and harassment, where all are free to learn and grow.
- Maintain close communications with families and involve them in an active partnership concerning their children’s growth, development and learning.
- Cultivate a climate of clear expectations, encouraging self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Encourage a lifelong commitment to a healthy lifestyle.