The Mathematics Honor Society gives recognition for achievement in mathematics, creates enthusiasm for scholarship at all levels and encourages talented students to help others develop mathematical skills and interests. Candidates applying must:
- Complete three years of high school math with a cumulative average of 93%.
- Have a cumulative average of 85% in all subjects.
- Submit all documentation, including two math faculty recommendations. by the designated date.
Prior and subsequent to induction:
- Activately participate in one or more Math Leagues.
- Fulfill specified tutoring requirements.
Moderator: Roselle Lavin