Welcome to US History and Government
About This Course:
This course encompasses U.S. government topics from the inception of our nation to the present. In addition to studying the Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the formation and functions of political parties and Supreme Court cases, the class will take a chronological approach in studying the history of the U.S. from colonial days to the present. At the end of the course, students will take a New York State regents examination.
US History Regents 3 - Yellow Class Calendar
US History Honors 1 - Purple Class Calendar
US History Honors 2 - Orange Class Calendar
Steps to "Join" our google Classroom:
1. Sign into your HTHS gmail account
2. Go to "Google Classroom" (search google for it)
3. Click the "+" (plus sign) next to your email address (upper right hand corner)
4. Select "Join Class"
5. Enter class code (given in class and listed below)
6. Find first HW assignment on the "Stream"
Purple Class Code: 5u2ii
Orange Class Code: c1ao3ws
Yellow Class Code: x7g2bk