The Science National Honor Society was established to engender a new group of young thinkers who will become the future of industry, research, and scientific exploration for America. The main objective of the society is to encourage students to participate in community service and in turn, encourage a dedication to the pursuit of scientific knowledge.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be a junior or senior.
- Enrolled in at least one Honors or AP level Science class during or prior to 11th grade.
- Continue your Science coursework in the 12th grade (must have completed 3 full credit courses in Science).
- Have a cumulative average of 88% in all Science courses.
- Have a cumulative average of 85% in all courses.
- Fulfill specified service requirements by established deadlines.
Moderator: Chris Salatti